For 2012, I have a goal of entertaining myself with at least one adventure per month. I want to prove you don’t have to go far for an adventure. Obviously I can’t travel every single month (although I sure wish I could) so I’ll have to be creative in my adventures.
December 2012 Update
So, I did it…almost. December was a bit of a bust, but I’m going to call this goal “completed”. 2012 was an amazing year. I had lots of fun adventures and made great progress towards my bucket list.
Here are the adventures I’ve already had this year…
- December: It was a bust when it comes to adventure, unless you count trying to navigate the world on crutches.
- November: Lemay Auto Museum in Tacoma, Washington
- October: Animal Parks in Washington
- September: Peru
- August: Galapagos (Ecuador)
- July: Kenai Fjords
- June: Starting from Scratch
- May: Alaska/Canada Road Trip
- April: Portland, Oregon
- March: Seattle Ghost Tour
- February: Belize
- January: Tour Seattle (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3)
Here’s to a year of random (and of course fun) adventures!